Pilots have a lot of options when it comes to searching for jobs. The most important thing is to be effective in your search and not just spending hours trawling the same sites.
Here are some tips:
- Use job search engines specifically for pilots. These will give you the most relevant results. We may know a really great one (hint, hint, nudge, nudge).
- Keep your CV up to date and tailored to each application.
- Use social media to your advantage. Connect with other pilots and industry professionals. LinkedIn is especially good for networking when job hunting.
- Attend pilot job fairs and networking events.
- Get in touch with flight schools and airlines directly.
Following these tips will help you find the best possible job opportunities as a pilot. Remember to keep an open mind and be flexible – you never know where the next opportunity will come from.